Monday, April 23, 2012

Portents and Signs...

There is a lot of strange things going on at the moment. I had "googled" a few things for my last blog, mostly to do with UFO's and the loud "humming" noises reported around the world. While doing that I then remembered the phenomenon of birds falling out of the sky...dead. This led me to articles about dead fish. Of course if you look at both of these occurances, you will find references to the weather.

Just last week the thriving metropolis of the Dallas/Fort Worth area had seven or eight tornadoes go ripping though their suburban streets. I was thunderstruck (pun not intended). Seven or eight! When I was growing up, you might just get two, but not at the same time, or one after the other. It almost seems like some sort of "following the leader" game that the weather has decided to play. When I first moved to the United Kingdom in 1980, I was informed, with wry amusement, that England "doesn't have tornadoes old bean." That information was not totally correct, but pretty close. There were the occasional 'twisters' but they were small and caused little damage. Now it seems, we have several a year. Still not doing too much in the way of damage, a roof here and a tree there, with the odd wall blown down. But still much more than the odd one that occurred when I first moved here.

I first became aware of the "dead birds" in 2011. That was also the year that "thousands" of dead fish were discovered in an Arkansas river. Now I think about it, Arkansas also had their share of dead blackbirds. If you google the phrases 'dead birds' and 'dead fish' you will find a lot of reports of same all over the USA. More importantly, it also happened again this year in Arkansas. Dead birds fell out of the sky as recently as February this year. Just what the hell is going on?


I wrote about the multiple UFO sightings last year, and by multiple I mean more than one 'bright light' or 'flying object' at each separate sighting. Some of which occurred in broad daylight and witnessed by thousands of people. I also wrote about this new phenomenon, the "loud humming" noise that is being reported all over the world.

Is someone or something trying to tell us something?

My daughter and I watched the film Signs again last night. It is a  permanent favourite in our house. M. Night Shyamalan's brilliant tale of a Reverend coming to grips with his wife's death and his subsequent loss of faith. I only mention the plot because it also revolved around signs or portents if you prefer. The final message of the film is that nothing happens by chance. We are given clear signs of what is going to happen. Unfortunately we don't always recognise the significance of these when we are shown them or even realise that we are being given a "heads-up"

After we had watched the film, I got to thinking about all the strange things that are going on in the world right now. I started surfing the net and found references to HARP, that stands for High Altitude Research Program. In a nut shell, the articles I read indicated that this program can change the weather. It also intimated that they are indeed using the program for just that. Now I don't know, I am not a rocket scientist - hell, I am not even scientifically minded - but if I was running that program, I would start to get a little worried about all the strange things that are happening world wide right now.

I know there are a lot of people who will see these happenings as religious portents that have been written about in the Bible.

I don't know whether they are right or wrong, and I am not part of the HARP program, but, my "spidey-sense" is tingling and I think something life-changing might just be around the corner. The only problem is this, I don't know if I should be excited or scared.


TIME WILL TELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment